Released December 2016, KiraKira Shiny Star is available in Japan on numerous Arcades.
The game stars the Player, a girl who is personally invited to Castleton, the hub world of the series. There she meets the various Disney characters and performs with them in various rhythm games, involving pressing the right buttons in time to the music.
The Character can be customized, including her face styles, eye color, hair color, and hair style. The Player can also unlock various outfit and costumes pieces for her (known as coords) to use in game, which allows the Player to perform various appeals and gain several points depending on the rarity and full coordinate.
To save their Data, Players can purchase Keys through the use of Gachapon machines, usually located next to the Game machine.
After each play through the Player can gain more coord cards, including tops, dresses, bottoms, shoes, and accessories.
Mickey Mouse and Friends
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Three Caballeros
Alice in Wonderland
Winnie the Pooh
Beauty and the Beast
Lilo & Stitch
Shiny Star Story
- Alice From: Alice in Wonderland
- Aurora From: Sleeping Beauty
- Ariel From The Little Mermaid
- Belle From: Beauty and the Beast
- Jasmine From: Aladdin
Each collection releases waves of new songs, coords (outfits), character design options, and Save Data Keys.
- Dwarf Woodlands: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' World.
- Castle of Dreams: Cinderella's World.
- Wonderland: Alice in Wonderland's World.
- Hundred Acre Wood: Winnie the Pooh's World.
- Beast's Castle: Beauty and the Beast's World.
- Hawaii Island: Lilo & Stitch's World.
- This is the first and only Spin-off game made for Disney Magic Castle.
- It is also the only game for the series not released in English.
- This is one of the few Arcade Games where the player can use an object other than a card to Save their Data.
- This is the 2nd Disney themed Arcade Game, the first being the popular Tsum-Tsum series.