Disney Magical World: Pinocchio Quotes and ScriptsEdit
- Pinocchio: Hi! I came to visit! Your café is a lot like where Father and I live. Everything here makes it feel so cheerful--I love it!
- Pinocchio: Say, [Player]! Father's house is just filled with toys. They're so much fun--even just to look at! And believe it or not, Father made every last one of them. I want to try making toys like Father does. I'd like to find some wood to use as my main material... but I don't know where to start. Do you think you could help me, [Player]?
- Pinocchio: Hooray! Thanks, [Player]! I'll wait here and think about what kind of toy I'll make first. I hope you'll come back with that wood real soon! Don't forget, okay? Promise?
- Pinocchio: Did you find it yet? Hey, that's it! You brought me some wood, just like you promised! Now let's see... What am I supposed to say...? Oh, right! I'm supposed to say thank you! So... thank you, [Player]! You're so kind and generous! I want to be kind and generous just like you!
- Pinocchio: At my house... I have a really cute goldfish named Cleo! I bet you'll fall in love with her the second you saw her!
- Pinocchio: Do you like toys? I have lots of toys at home that Father made for me. There are so many that I can hardly choose what to play with!
- Pinocchio: Hello there! Did you eat lunch yet? Father gave an apple for lunch. Yum!
- Pinocchio: Huh? You're back! Did you have any fun adventures? Huh? If you come across anything interesting, let me know!
- Pinocchio: I go to school, you know! Father told me to go to school and be a good boy. But... are you sure I can't play a little instead?
- Pinocchio: It sure is hot! The heat is rough on Father, but I don't mind it at all. I'll let him rest and do his share of the work, too!
- Pinocchio: It's all so mysterious... Why does snow have to melt when I hold it in my hand? I really wanted to bring some home, too..
- Pinocchio: Maybe I'm imagining things... but it sure seems like everybody is in a good mood. Father said that's because it's the holiday season. Why do holidays put people in such a good mood?
- Pinocchio: My father? He's so nice and warm and kind! I love him! I'm so happy to be Father's boy!
- Pinocchio: Oh! Good morning! The air is so nice and fresh this morning. I feel like taking real deep breaths! I wonder if my cat Figaro and my goldfish Cleo are awake?
- Pinocchio: Oh, Mallerie! Are you going somewhere? Doing anything? Me, I'm helping Father!
- Pinocchio: Once we celebrate Easter... I heard that flowers bloom in spring... but how do they know when it's spring? Huh?
- Pinocchio: There's this holiday... called Valentine's Day, and it's coming up soon. I can't wait to find out what kind of holiday it is!
- Pinocchio: These clocks at home... Every hour they put on a show. They're amazing! Birds pop out, dolls dance-- oh, I could watch them for days!
- Pinocchio: You should see this pumpkin! Father bought a pumpkin that was thiiis big! I thought we were going to eat it! But he's going to carve a lantern out of it. Why does he have to use a pumpkin, I wonder?
- Pinocchio: Aw, I'm blushing!
- Pinocchio: Can I learn how to do that?
- Pinocchio: Ha ha ha! That's Fun!
- Pinocchio: Ha ha ha! You did it!
- Pinocchio: Heh heh! Thanks!
- Pinocchio: Hey! Over here!
- Pinocchio: Hiya, [Player]!
- Pinocchio: I like you, too!
- Pinocchio: I'm happy, too!
- Pinocchio: Wow! That's so cool!
- Pinocchio: Yaay!
- Pinocchio: You're the greatest!
- Pinocchio: You sure are fashionable! Did you pick out those clothes yourself? Father picked mine out for me!
- Pinocchio: Say, [Player]... I'm really glad we're friends. There's still a lot of things I don't know, but I know that having you for a friend is pretty special!
Disney Magical World 2: Pinocchio Quotes and ScriptsEdit
- Pinocchio: Hey [Player]! Did you make this cafe? I mean, you're the owner, right? It's a really nice place. You did a great job!
- Pinocchio: That looks like so much fun! Did you know? I love to dance! Come on, let's dance! Pretty please?
- Pinocchio: Hey, [Player]! Let's have fun together! Hmm, what can we do...? I know--why don't we go a treasure hunt? Come on! It's just over there.
- Pinocchio: We'll look for it here! Wonder what we'll find? Any luck over there? Whoa! What is it?
- Pinocchio: You found something really nice, huh? Good for you! I had a little luck myself. Ha ha! I think I'll give my share to Father. Thanks for coming today. I had lots of fun!
- Pinocchio: Don't tell a lie! If you do, your nose might grow longer. Trust me, I know!
- Pinocchio: Happy New Year! Father taught me that greeting. Did I say it right? He said it was really only used on this one special day.
- Pinocchio: I had no idea! This town is just so big-- and it has so many people. I'm excited to be seeing all these things for the very first time!
- Pinocchio: I'll be a real boy! I made a deal with the Blue Fairy when she gave me life: If I'm good, she'll make me a real boy someday. I'm doing the best I can. I really want to be a real boy for Father!
- Pinocchio: It was the Blue Fairy! Did you know? I'm a puppet. Father made me out of wood. He wished upon a star, and the Blue Fairy came and gave me life. And someday...I'm going to be a real boy!
- Pinocchio: There's this holiday... Something called Valentine's Day is coming up soon. I can't wait to find out what kind of holiday it is!
- Pinocchio: What's School like? I haven't been to school yet. What should I do when I study? Will I make friends like you? I sure can't wait to find out! Oh, I hope I can go soon!
- Pinocchio: Did you think that up?
- Pinocchio: Ha, ha! You're so nice!
- Pinocchio: Heh heh! We're pals!
- Pinocchio: Hello!
- Pinocchio: Hooray! Thank you!
- Pinocchio: I'm glad!
- Pinocchio: Oh, [Player]!
- Pinocchio: Think I can do that?
- Pinocchio: We could be twins! Are you a puppet, too? But you look just like me! Ha ha ha! Isn't this like?